Summer Blush Tea 60g [Red Strawberries, Tangy & Juicy]
When do you drink it:
Anytime when you want a refreshing fruity tea without the sugar hit. It is great in parties as a mixer for gin or white rum.
- Use 1 - 1.5 teaspoon per cup (220mL).
- 70 Celsius water (fill kettle half way, boil, then top up with room temp water).
- Allow to steep for 5 - 7 mins.
ICED SUMMER BLUSH ICED TEA:
- Use 1-1.5 teaspoons of tea leaves per 200mL. Place leaves in a herb pouch for easy usage (or you'll need to sieve it once it is brewed).
- Add tea into a heat stable vessel (that you can place in fridge).
- Add 80 C water (to get 80 C, fill kettle half way, boil, then top the kettle with room temperature water).
- Chill in fridge with leaves in for a few hours, preferably overnight.
- TO SERVE, I recommend a tall glass with ice, pour tea over it (sieve it through if you didn't use a herb pouch).
- OPTIONAL: Add some berries to make it fancy. ENJOY.
20 cups (200mL)
Organic Fruits (strawberry, Inca Berry, Hawthorne Berry, Schisandra Berry, Apple), Organic Botanicals (Hibiscus, Liquorice Root), Wild Foraged Strawberry Gum, Organic Spices (Nutmeg, Aniseed)
Countries of Origin
Australia, Egypt, New Zealand, India, Turkey