Green Mint, Lemongrass and Linden flower 22g
- Only organic, non-sprayed botanical used
- No added flavourings and colourings (even natural ones)
Refreshing, smooth and calming. Good for relaxation.
Inspired by the the traditional Moroccan mint tea, this tea is blended with two types of mints, a touch of lemongrass and Linden flower to give it a very velvety and unique accent.
Linden tree is an ancient deciduous tree native to the western European region, including the British isles, Netherlands, Switzerland and Germany. Deeply rooted in the mythologies, its presence has been as sacred and its leaves and flowers (also known as limeflower) have been made into herbal teas and tinctures as a way to ward off evil spirits.
This tea has a smooth minty front note, follow by a hint of zesty citrus note and slight green vegetal back note.
Organic Botanicals (Spearmint, lemongrass, peppermint, linden flower)
35 - 40 cups.
Recommended Brew Method:
- Use 1 teaspoon of tea per cup.
- Add hot water (not boiling).
- Steep for 3 - 5 mins.
- Enjoy as is, or with a slice of lime and a drop of honey. Can be chilled and drunk cold.
Countries of Origin
Egypt, Thailand, Bulgaria