Summer Blush Tea 60g [Summer Berries, Tangy & Juicy]
Summer Blush Tea is an organic tea packed with the goodness of red berries and Australian hibiscus. This crimson red brew is naturally fruity, with a juicy berry finish. Slightly sweet and tart and caffeine-free, it is perfect for Summer chilled, or hot with a dash of honey in Winter.
When do you drink it:
Anytime when you want a refreshing fruity tea without the sugar hit. It is great in parties as a mixer for gin or white rum.
ICED SUMMER BLUSH BREW METHOD:
Use 1-1.5 teaspoons of tea leaves per 200mL. Place leaves in a herb pouch for easy usage (or you'll need to sieve it once it is brewed).
- Add tea into a heat stable vessel (that you can place in fridge).
- Add 80 C water (to get 80 C, fill kettle half way, boil, then top the kettle with room temperature water).
- Chill in fridge with leaves in for a few hours, preferably overnight.
- TO SERVE, I recommend a tall glass with ice, pour tea over it (sieve it through if you didn't use a herb pouch).
- OPTIONAL: Add some berries to make it fancy. ENJOY.
- Use 1 - 1.5 teaspoon per cup (220mL).
- 70 Celsius water (fill kettle half way, boil, then top up with room temp water).
- Allow to steep for 5 - 7 mins.
20 - 25 cups (200mL)
Organic Fruits (Inca Berry, Hawthorne Berry, Mulberry, Blueberry, Schisandra Berry, Elderberry, Apple), Organic Botanicals (Australian Hibiscus, Rosella, Red Rose Petals, Liquorice Root), Organic Nutmeg
Countries of Origin
Peru, Turkey, Australia, Egypt, New Zealand, India
FREE Shipping Over $40