Flora Day Tea 30g
- Only organic, non-sprayed botanical used
- No added flavourings and colourings (even natural ones)
Non-caffeinated energising tea. Zesty, fresh and bright.
Flora Day is a caffeine-free energising tea that gently alerts your senses. It includes a blend of caffeine-free botanicals which have been traditionally used to boost energy and stimulate olfactory senses, including ginkgo leaves and olive leaves.
Ginkgo tree is a living fossil that has been cultivated and used in traditional cuisines and herbology in China and Japan since the 15th Century.
Olive leaf, a symbol of "health and peace" in many ancient civilisations in the Mediterranean region drunk for its wild range of goodness.
This tea is fresh, with a hint of citrus zing.
Organic Fruits (Oranges, mandarin, lime zest), Organic Botanicals (Lemon Balm, Olive Leaf, Gingko Leaf, Spearmint, Calendula Petals, Licorice Root)
Servings per Packet:
20 - 25 cups (200mL)
Recommended Brew Method
- 1-1.5 teaspoons per cup (200mL).
- Hot water (preferably 80 Celsius).
- Steep for 5 minutes.
- This tea can be brewed and chilled to be drunk cold and slices of fresh lemon.
Countries of Origin
Egypt, Australia, Japan, Italy, Germany
FREE Shipping Over $40