Spiced Tea No.3 - Persian Rose 50g [with Assam Tea, Red Rose & Sweet Spices]
- Only organic botanicals used
- No added flavourings and colourings (even natural ones)
- Contains Caffeine
Inspired by the traditional celebration tea in the Middle East, this tea has warming spices with a touch of rose for the natural perfume-like sweetness. Just add water and enjoy the journey to ancient Persia.
Front notes of Cinnamon, Cardamom and Anise, followed by Clove, Ginger and dark malty black tea. Mild rose aftertaste.
Organic Spices (Cinnamon, Cardamom, Clove, Ginger, Anise, Nutmeg, Black Pepper), Organic Assam Tea, Organic Botanicals (Red Rose Petals, Licorice Root), Organic Roasted Basmati Rice.
Servings per Packet
35 - 40 cups
Recommended Brew Method:
- Use 1 - 1.5 teaspoon of tea per cup.
- Add hot water (80 - 90 Celsius brings out rose scent the most).
- Steep for minimum 5 mins.
- Enjoy as is, or add some red apples when brewing.