[Black Label] Ceylon Black Tea Australian Grey Blend 40g
- Only organic, non-sprayed botanical used
- Free from additives, including flavourings, extracts and colourings.
- Naturally caffienated
Medium strength Ceylon tea. Passionfruity, zesty citrus with a floral finish.
Our Australian Grey is inspired by Lady Grey Tea. Instead of bergamot, we use a blend of native Lemon Myrtle and strawberry gum to give it its signature passionfruit top note. Forest flowers and citrus zests are added to give it a zesty finish. This compliments very well with the BOP grade Ceylon Tea. This amber coloured tea is great with a slice of lemon, hot or cold!
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Sri Lanka, Australia, Egypt, Netherlands
30 - 35 cups (200mL)
ICED AUST GREY BREW METHOD:
Use 1-1.5 teaspoons of tea leaves per 200mL. Place leaves in a herb pouch for easy usage (or you'll need to sieve it once it is brewed).
- Add tea into a big enough bowl or heat stable container.
- Add 80 C water (to get 80 C, fill kettle half way, boil, then top the kettle with room temperature water) and leave for 4 - 6 mins.
- Take out leaves. Chill in fridge with leaves in for a few hours, preferably overnight.
- TO SERVE, I recommend a tall glass with ice, pour tea over it (sieve it through if you didn't use a herb pouch).
- OPTIONAL: Add a squeeze of lemon, and a slice of lemon to make it fancy. ENJOY.
- Use 1 - 1.5 teaspoon per cup (220mL).
- Boiling water
- Allow to steep for 3.5 mins.
- Enjoy on its own, or with a slice of lemon or milk.
- Can leave to cool to make a tasty iced tea!!
FREE Shipping Over $40